The most powerful AM radio station between
Ft. Worth, Texas and Tucson, Arizona
We proudly fill the void left by radio stations only interested in younger demographics.
You’ll hear the biggest hits from well-known artists such as George Strait, Merle Haggard, Alan Jackson, Conway Twitty, Garth Brooks, Buck Owens, Clint Black, Loretta Lynn, the Judds and many more. It’s the music of AMERICA!
KCKM’s Classic Country format is perfect for West Texas. Our listeners love and are passionate about the music we play.
Steve Gustafson Advertising Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Laurel Santiago General Manager / Program Director
Dial n Deal with Laurel Santiago
1. Contestants/participants must be 18 years of age or older. KCKM reserves the right to verify age.
2. Only one winner per household/family during any consecutive 14 day period for prizes under $50.
3. Only one winner per household/family during any consecutive 30 day period for prizes: $51 - $499.
4. Only one winner per household/family during any calendar year period for prizes $500 or over.
5. Employees/families of West Texas Broadcasting are not eligible to win prizes offered by KCKM.
6. Winners must claim prizes/awards within 30 days. Any unclaimed prize will be offered in future contests.
7. Prizes will be available to claim from 8:00 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday at the following locations: KCKM's Main Studios, 1200 S. Stockton Monahans, TX 79756.
8. All decisions regarding contest winners made by KCKM's ownership and management are final.
9. Winners are responsible for any taxes/fees incurred as the result of winning any prize on KCKM.
10. Winner(s) agree to hold West Texas Broadcasting LLC/KCKM and our sponsors harmless for any/all incidents which might occur in connection with claiming and/or the use of any prize. By registering and/or winning any prize, you are agreeing to abide by these rules, terms and conditions.
Frequency: 1330 kHz AM • 94.7 mHz FM
Power: 12,000 watts Day, 1000 watts Night
Broadcast Schedule: 24 Hours, Seven Days per Week
City Of License: Monahans, TX
Ownership: Locally owned by Kickin’ Country Broadcasting
A full-service station playing Classic Country music with a heavy emphasis on local and regional news and the radio home of Wink High School sports. KCKM is the originator of the Hotline swap show, now called Dial N’ Deal heard weekday mornings at 10am. Our “live”, local morning drive team is composed of seasoned broadcast veterans that know how to capture and hold onto the listener with short features and contests relevant to the predominant adult audience of West Texas.
Target Audience: Adults, 30+
Commercial Policy: 15 units per hour, each unit is 60 seconds or less.
Remote Broadcasts: Two hour minimum. Remote plans include promotional ads in advance of the remote and no other commercials aired during the remote broadcast.